Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sharing Art

 I was able to snap a few pictures at the Saturday Flea Market at Quito Community Center. I regret I didn't get a photo of each buyer with their purchase. But I was happy that young and old seemed to enjoy the paintings I displayed on three tables. 

The angel to the far right on the floor got a new owner.



Some took a long time making a decision.



Others knew right away which painting they wanted.


My former student chose this one. It reminded her of the ocean.


The purple shades were pleasing to this buyer.






Below are some other artworks that sold.







The busiest spot at the flea market was this lemonade stand attended by these two cuties.

The Saturday flea market was a pleasant experience because
sharing art with others makes me happy.

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

great work I know the buyers will enjoy them

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...