Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Moments to Remember

 *Wonderful visit with my brother in his condo


His friend Leslie shared this photo off her phone.
I love how relaxed and happy he looks in this picture.
His place is great with vintage furniture pieces, personal memorabilia, and lots of artwork.



*Art piece hung in right place at last




I have tried this picture in several places but never thought to add it to this wall.
It blends in well with the other floral pictures I have on the hutch.


 *Another jug 








*More paintings






I am going to display some paintings at a community flea market this Saturday. It will be embarrassing if no one buys, but I won't know until I try.



* Changeups


I may leave these two art pieces in place for good.
They are memory keepers. 

I have become attached to this painting and like it in the extra bedroom.


* Bargain book finds given to someone for encouragement


* Thrilling sky scene captured on cell phone



1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

love the three vases

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...