Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Month #6

 It seems unreal that June is already here. This year is moving faster than the last one or so it seems. The last four days of May were spent in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It was my first time to travel with three lady friends from church. They were fun to be with, and I certainly needed a short break from my routine.



We enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the Crescent Hotel two mornings.



Our rental was simple by comparison, but it had some unforgettable features.
My two favorites were the stained glass window in the kitchen and pretty light fixture in the living room.






Of course, I took many pictures on the trip. Too many to post here.

The Christ of the Ozarks


One of many colorful houses on the tour
 


There was an outdoor market near the house where we stayed . I enjoyed talking to a young artist named Jessica. Her paintings were excellent and so was her pottery.




My brother had suggested we see Thorncrown Chapel.
It was a lovely sight to experience in the woods. 

trip mementos


Two more photos at the rental that were on the outside




I was happy to get back home to Corkey and also to find the day lilies blooming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...