Monday, May 20, 2024

This and That

 Hello! I hope you're accomplishing more than me these days. I can't seem to get my focus on any one thing. Days have flown by, and I confess I did not use them well.


fake nest

real one


Since I have been taking part in an alphabet challenge on Instagram, I took pictures of necklaces for the letter N. I have them from decades back. Some were gifts; some belonged to family relatives; others I chose myself. They remind me of people, events, good times, and shopping fun.






The picture locket belonged to my mother.
The butterfly metal piece was from my brother. 
 

Necklace from 2016
The day before Lauren and Justin's wedding in Austin, TX


Time spent with my little granddaughters is the most fun. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...