Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Days To Treasure

Spending time with Tallulah and Etta is always a pleasure.




One of my favorite pastimes is browsing the booths at an antique mall.

Lovely pair of angels



My eyes are always drawn to highchairs and children's chairs. 


These old frames were really pretty.
I seriously thought about them.

This bottle was fascinating with all the objects adhered to it.



I miss coke in the glass bottles. 
Back then the taste was superb.


Have been trying to update my Simple Journaling notebook. Several months got away from me, and now I'm playing catch up. 

Have also been adding pages to my second leather art journal. Love spending quiet time in the art room.

Thankful for these June days to treasure.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...