Monday, November 16, 2009

Trinkets








It's crazy the way people are drawn to different objects. Sometimes there's no explaining why a particular item is a must have. Tonight after writing in my journal about my visit with Mother, I pulled out the camera from my purse's side pocket and snapped a few objects that are comforting to me. By the way, all these trinkets reside in my craft/clothes closet - a space I truly appreciate. The ANTIQUES sign was a September find at Marshall's. I didn't need it, but liked the way the letters were linked together, and of course, I love antiques! Now I realize that may be one of my last true shopping outings with Mother. The wood block with a painted scene for each season is an object my mom had for a long time...I remember exactly where she kept it in her former home. Little things often have big meanings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...