Friday, November 30, 2018

Can't Make Up My Mind

Decorating in December is a lot of fun. However, I keep changing my mind about where to put different decorations. For instance, I had this set of ornaments hung near the kitchen entry.



Then I moved them to the hall tree. May need to add a few snowflakes to go with the icy wreath.

Might try another wreath in this spot.

Decisions, decisions!!


Lucas has a birthday on the eighth. He asked to put up the calendar so he could put up the "dog in the stocking" ornament on his date. 

 The bookcase is an overcrowded assortment of houses, trees, snowmen, angels, and figurines.






This pair of snowmen are favorites because someone took the time to make and accessorize them. Goodness, they were purchased a long time ago! I tend to hang on to things for sentimental connections to memories.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

not asked for opinion........I like the ornaments hanging from the coffee sign the best!

BitsAndPieces said...

Your opinions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...