Saturday, December 1, 2018

Merry Decorating


My birthday was recently, and I gifted myself with this sign. It's not old but has a vintage look. I passed it up two times, but not on the third visit. I have no idea where I will use it.


For now it's resting on top of the corner cupboard.




I know this month is going to zip by. I want to start addressing Christmas cards. 


This group of ornaments is in a wooden bowl.


We had the breakfast buffet today at Bald Butcher Restaurant
in Covington, TN. I liked the seasonal display using brown crocks and pitchers.


The galvanized tray got a new look for December.




Can you tell I like deer?

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

I just visited all the blogs it listed that you visit. I like yours the best

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...