Thursday, December 13, 2018

Tiny Treasures


Yipes!!!! I am seeing too many lovely things when I'm out shopping. Yesterday was a fun day of browsing at three great places: Charlene's in Halls, Outside The Box and Something Special in Ripley. When I got home I had a beautiful Christmas card to open. Putting these two together in plain view on  a small shelf was perfect. The tiny tree in the tiny boot at Charlene's was too cute to leave behind as was the retro snowman with scarf and wreath.




Outside The Box had treasures, too. I decided on two ornaments from a decorated tree in one booth. The moose head and wooden turquoise ornament were my picks.




(The pretty star came from Something Special.)


The trunk and scale were nice larger items I admired.


Kim and I had a delicious lunch at Just Divine Tea Room. It was her first time to visit Charlene's Colony of Shops in Halls as well as the other shops in Ripley.
I'm glad she joined me for the drive and found some treasures, too. 

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I love the turquoise ornament!!!! ( the Christmas card is nice too!!!)

BitsAndPieces said...

I love both!!
Merry Christmas!
I want us to meet again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...