Friday, December 21, 2018

Hunting for Smalls


 It took some searching, but I was able to find tiny toys and keepsakes to put in the small stockings for Chloe, Kiera, Nick, and Lucas. I think Lucas will like his dinosaur ornament and jet plane. Nick has a Star Wars figure and steamboat pencil sharpener. The girls have trinket boxes to open with necklaces inside.
And of course, there's candy - Hershey's kisses, Tootsie Roll pop, and Lifesavers.



While looking for stocking stuffers I stopped to admire this vintage mirror.



Christmas ornaments were marked down, and three were so cheap and cute I knew they would be coming home. 

artist palette 

a painted spoon 


bag of popcorn


Our Christmas tree is full of ornaments and memories. This room becomes my favorite at Christmastime.



This bedroom is where I am now. The computer is off to one side. I wanted to show the open frame with the one star.



This last picture shows the mantel in our bedroom. To bed is what I need to do.
I am tired from housecleaning and running errands. Les and his family arrive  tomorrow afternoon. I will miss quiet times like tonight. But it will be wonderful to have little ones afoot and to witness their excitement over Christmas. 



2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

you always find the best stuff. I love your tree.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thank you, Mary! We need to have
a fun shopping day before too long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...