Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Day at Grams

This little guy was off from school due to sickness, but healthy enough to ask for his favorite breakfast at Gram's house - cinnamon toast and scrambled eggs. With that silly fox hat on his head I captured a picture.


Lucas and I read Christmas books. Two of them were pop-up books Ryan had received from Santa years ago. He added a bell to the advent calendar. We played the card game Fish. He and I played Hide and Seek with his green dinosaur. 

For lunch he only wanted ketchup on his hamburger. No cheese, onion, pickles or tomato. He has definite ideas about what he likes and doesn't like.

He was such a sweet buddy throughout the day. Very soon this stage of childhood will vanish. That's why today was so special.   

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

Love me some grandchildren! Thanks for the compliment yesterday. I am at a stage where I want to redo every park of my home. Just the thought scares Sam! Hope to see ya soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...