Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Looking Ahead

This is the earliest and fastest I've ever decorated for Christmas. Some of the decorations are repeats from last year because I liked them so much.

Today when Lucas came in after school he said he wanted Christmas to be right now. I spent a few moments explaining to him that anticipation is the best part of the holiday season.

 I love decorating our home for the festive gatherings that will soon be here.


I am pleased with the Alex Blum prints on the mantel.


Sadly I lost the angel topper I've used for years when she crashed to the hard floor and broke into several pieces. I tried to reglue the parts but was only able  to save the wings. 








The brass deer are on top of the piano again. I repeated the garlands on the mirror. Love this look!

These heavy ornaments are nestled in one of the dough bowls.



2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

i love the picture showing the reflection of the tree in the mirror.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks, Mary! At Christmas I really
like this room. I enjoy sitting in my easy
chair and looking at all the Christmas
decor. With a cup of coffee and a good
book to read, it's a favorite place to be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...