Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Comforts of Home

When it's cold, wet, and snowy, home is a cozy place to be.




















I have been changing up a few pictures and 
other decor, trying to clear some spaces for
later decorating.


The corner cupboard ended up in the apartment bedroom. There's not a space for it in the main house. I keep it for sentimental reasons. 

A painting of mine that I actually like is in that same bedroom.

I cannot imagine losing all possessions as many in the California fires have.

I am in the middle of a very good book. Thanks, Mary, for sending it my way.


This was the front of a card, and the frame was a wedding gift from
my brother Ron and his late wife Carolyn.

Beautiful things often have memories
of wonderful people.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...