Sunday, November 18, 2018

Holding Back

I really want to start bringing out all the lovely trinkets and decorations for Christmas. However, I'm waiting. But today I did move things around in one of the guest bedrooms and tried out three small objects in the child's play cabinet.



I am sure I will experiment with displays many times before finalizing them.
Looking through magazines and viewing Pinterest and Instagram posts usually sparks ideas, but since I plan to use what I already have, it will be hard to come up with fresh looks. We shall see...

Meanwhile there's Thanksgiving to enjoy and blessings to remember.

                                                        Happy wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I remember when you bought that cabinet. Always did like it. You keep it decorated so cute. Can't wait to put out Christmas either. I don't have anything special, but I bought myself some Poinsettias yesterday.. I called it my Thanksgiving present. Made me happy. I have the book Truly Madly guilty and her new one Nine Perfect Strangers. Past it along as soon as I can. Excuse the typing I to lazy to get up and get my glasses!

BitsAndPieces said...

Your comments always make me happy.
I enjoyed the Hypnotist's Love Story.
I believe love relationships make us
all a bit crazy. Glad you bought those
poinsettias. We need to treat ourselves
every now and then. Have a blessed
Thanksgiving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...