Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Memories

Some are wonderful, others are sad. But there's always something to be thankful for. I set the dining room table for twelve, and we had eleven at our Thanksgiving meal (Corkey, Joseph, Gunner, Nicolas, Lucas, Jason, Garrett, Chance, Jeff, Jasmine and me). Sure missed the ones who live away in Texas and California.





 Our youngest dinner guest

Lucas, Gunner, and Nicolas are sweet kids and don't mind my requests for pictures.

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it's time to anticipate Christmas.
I've been able to decorate this week, and treasured objects and decorations are filling up spaces for enjoyment throughout the holiday season. Here's a peek at the first ones I displayed.






1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

I have been eagerly anticipating pictures of your Christmas decorations. Keep them coming! Just finished reading Truly Madly guilty Pretty Good

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...