Friday, November 2, 2018

Truthful Words

When actor Burt Reynolds died, Sally Field made this statement about her friend.

"There are times in your life that are so indelible, they never fade away. They stay alive, even forty years later. My years with Burt never leave my mind. He will be in my history and my heart, for as long as I live."

This rings true for me whenever I remember my children's birthdays. Their dad and I shared a young love that didn't hold up through the years. But we were blessed to have two beautiful children.






 I want Ryan and Lauren to know what joy they added to our lives. Although our marriage ended, we experienced together the wondrous thrill of their birth and early development. Today our firstborn is 40! 




2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

You looked gorgeous in your wedding dress. I really like your dress.

BitsAndPieces said...

Gee, thanks, Mary. I felt like a princess
that day. That's the only day I have
ever worn a long gown.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...