Thursday, December 3, 2020

Simple Touches

 Simple vignettes are favorite displays at Christmas. I love to tuck a little bit of Christmas here and there.

This small iron stool is new this year. I spotted it in someone's booth and thought it had possibilities. I knew it would work in the kitchen. But most decorations you will recognize from years past. I try to use the decorations in different ways.

These jars are also in the kitchen.


This little angel was one of those cheap little finds that has become more dear with each year. I had to use some gold leaf to touch up a few chippy spots.

These snowmen and trees are behind glass in the den bookcase.

This candle on the hall washstand changes colors and is nestled in
The Smell of Christmas pot pourri. The bag of pot pourri has lasted for years 
and gets drops of oil to make it fresh again. 

This five dollar jar with the deer lid remains one of my favorite Christmas decorations from last year. Love the memory of who I was with and where we were. 



Hope you are enjoying these decorating ideas as well as your own decorating. 
This really is a wonderful time to decorate.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

I remembered the purchase of the jar and where we were. I told Sam all about it and then read the words underneath! Love the candle in the bowl Wish I was there.

BitsAndPieces said...

Thanks, Mary, for your comments.
Hope we can stay well and safe
and have more good times.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...