Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Getting in the Spirit

 At first I thought I wouldn't decorate the house for Christmas because of limited interaction with family and friends due to this dreadful coronavirus. But then I thought I need the decorations for myself... to see dear and familiar treasures once again and thereby lift my spirits. It has worked!

The mantel was my starting point.



The tree came next. We decided to do a prelit tree for the ease of it this year. Maybe we can put up our other tree with the lighted and moving Hallmark ornaments next year.


And third was the hutch to showcase my collection of little Christmas houses and festive trees.


I'll be sharing more decorations in the days ahead. 


1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

love it all especially the mantel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...