Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Is Near

 The hours are passing, and thoughts bounce back and forth between sad and joyful. This Christmas will long be remembered for its solemn quiet in a world left crippled by a pandemic.

We shelter at home and are thankful to have a roof over our heads and food on the table. We are blessed.

Here's my last set of Christmas images for 2020.



 I'm tucking the six photo pictures resting on my desk into the tree and then hoping to do a video of the tree's ornaments.


Even the utility room got a tiny bit of Christmas decorating.

I came across this jar with a red lid in all my junk and decided to place tree, fawn, and snow sugar inside it.



One  of my favorite illustrations of dear old Santa Claus


The wooden bobbin and ribbon tree...gifts from thoughtful friends.
The bobbin recalls special past times from Dyersburg days, and the ribbon tree tells of a newer friendship. Old and new memories connect during the holidays.   


Sincerely, Sandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...