Thursday, December 17, 2020

Merry Little Christmas Decorations

 Love this time of year! 


The top of the refrigerator usually has bowls and jars of cookie cutters but a few extras were added for this time of the year. 

  This grouping is on the guest bedroom desk.
The wood house is my latest little "treasure" find at Abandoned Antiques. 

Sweet little houses are hard to resist. 
This one hangs on the tree.

my latest angel painting
It was inspired because of news about the December 21st Christmas Star.


This bucket stores old magazines near my comfortable chair.
December issues are kept for all their lovely ideas.


Vintage ornaments in antique dough bowl are found on the dining table.


one of three golden angel ornaments



This one made with gold cord, Elmer's glue, and food coloring is now several decades old. I think I had more crafting patience back then.


I like to look for unique ornaments year round.
And what fun to show them off at Christmas!


2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

My favorite is the one you made. I would love to try that technique.

BitsAndPieces said...

I'll share the clipping with the technique
in my next post. I have two that I have
saved through the years. They are favorites
of mine, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...