Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas Moods

 Sharing a few more Christmasy ideas...when I decorate early I tend to keep making changes.


hanging ornaments in the entryway



I had a box labeled Teacher Ornaments. I peeked inside and found this sleigh and reindeer decoration. Had forgotten it was in there. I took a few minutes to look at other sweet ornament gifts from students...some bought, some handmade. Good memories of Christmas class parties, exchanging gifts, and lively excitement about the holidays.


Willow tree figures of Mary and Joseph



salt dough snowflakes and silver ball ornaments 


This rustic handmade tree from our friend Cecil goes well with the owl.




To me this little tree is charming with very old ornaments.
This picture of Ryan and Lauren in their matching Christmas pajamas is precious to me. The late Miss Wanda Rice, a Dyersburg photographer and artist, painted it for me.

icy wreath on the hall tree



Spending lots of time at home, but that's okay due to this serious virus.
Have a lovely Saturday and Sunday.
Hope to see you next week on Bits and Pieces.




2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

love all of these pictures. I looked at them over and over. Got your Christmas card today. You are on mind almost every day. Today I needed a friend to talk to and thought of calling you. My granddaughter is getting married tomorrow and this virus has things all in an uproar. His paternal grandfather has the virus now. I worry about being around people and they are going to Disney World for their honeymoon. THanks for your feindship. Love ya

BitsAndPieces said...

It's too bad this virus has created so many problems in 2020.
A wedding is certainly exciting. Hope it is a wonderful day for all.
Love you, dear friend!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...