Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Good-bye, March

March has been a rough month due to erratic weather, loss of a pet, and sickness. Maybe in April my health will get back on track. Things I had hoped to do inside the house as well as outside had to be put on hold. Tiring of the brass deer and wooden houses on the mantel, I switched to bottles and books. Sometimes small changes can lift one's mood.




Faithful plants in the backyard are showing their spring colors.




Corkey and I are missing Spice. He chose to explore beyond our front porch, the shed, and yard. Sadly his life ended on the road in front of our property.


A follow-up doctor's appointment is necessary tomorrow. I am so ready to feel like myself again. 

Hello, April

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...