Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Winter's Return


I can hear the sleet falling this evening, and the late night hours are expected to bring additional sleet and snow.

Meanwhile I want to share a recent Goodwill find. The phrases drew my attention plus I happen to like alphabet-related items.













Made a visit by the booth on Monday. Came to this conclusion: time to get busy and bring new stuff for March.





These two are budding artists and such sweet boys.




















                       





Glad I saved these Crayola products. The 1976 Crayola stands were from my teaching days. Lucas thought they were dandy. Nicolas liked the 1978 Crayola Caddy that once belonged to my son Ryan. Lauren also had one; of course, I kept hers, too. 

Time to wrap up this entry and call it a day.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...