Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Writing Styles



This is a Pinterest project that I liked and finally got around to doing. It will be a handy message board in the kitchen for reminders, grocery items, and other notes. Vis-a-Vis markers on glass clean off easily.


This next part of my post is a visual record for me and may not interest anyone else. I've noticed that my handwriting has undergone several changes through the years.



In grammar school I loved to sign my name. My music pages and sheets were labeled again and again.


high school

college

Teaching cursive writing to third graders improved my writing.  

current  handwriting


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write so neat!!! College- Now! It is perfect!

Unknown said...

Amazing to reflect in that way. Impressive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...