Saturday, August 25, 2012

Little things...big memories

I know I save too much stuff, but most of it is locked up with memories.



See that key with the M6 sticker. Very first apartment as a young single adult... shared good times there with my close college friend Carla. The wedding bands. I was so in love and happy when I wore that plain gold ring. My high school ring...amazing that it still slips on my finger. Daughter's hairbows, cuff links, locket, knife that belonged to my dad, and an assortment of odds and ends. 

These little things that only have meaning to me are kept in an old jewelry box. Someday most of it will be discarded. But until then...


every once in a while I peek at the past and I sigh remembering
the way it was.    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...