Saturday, March 28, 2009

Out and About

A lovely old house in Covington,TN



Antique store in Covington has a desk I like.



Antique mall in Bartlett, TN



The long bench out front on the sidewalk was another "Wish I Had" piece.



This stepladder on top of a table provided a nice display.



Another neat display idea for silverware...fill bucket with rice and forks and spoons stay put.



Another beautiful desk...had been a wedding gift according to old brass plate that gave names of giver and recipient



Friday I spent with my mother...regular hair appointment and a dental appointment in the small town of Covington, TN, where she used to live. Today I spent with my daughter-in-law. We added a few things to our booth and rearranged our items. Then we were off to another favorite antique mall to compare our prices to theirs...and to shop a little, too. One purchase was a bag of jumbo toy Easter eggs in pastel shades...a real bargain for twenty-five cents. I want to try the Easter craft project featured on

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...