Thursday, October 26, 2017

Home Scenes

They are viewed daily, and I never tire of them. I'm talking about things here at home that remind me of certain people and good times. This decorative pillow has the fall colors I love, but it stays out all year. A special friend by the name of Elaine gave it to me. I miss her company! We were teachers sharing many days at school. 


Barns and farmhouses are favorite themes in oil paintings I collect.


A bucket of pinecones and an old jug reveal my fondness for old things.


 I should use this desk more to write letters.
Is letter writing becoming a lost art?


I enjoyed an escape to Red Door Inn...



now I'm 
curious about the secrets of the new neighbor...



My guy...lost in the days of the Old West

3 comments:

mary Eldred said...

Cork is another reminder u like old things!! I really enjoyed the book u sent me

BitsAndPieces said...

Your comment made me smile,
especially that first part. However,
I am getting nervous about how
old we all are.

mary Eldred said...

I know what you mean It is on my mind more than I want it to be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...