Thursday, November 2, 2017

One Fast Month to Another

This year my Halloween enthusiasm was lacking. I didn't even buy a pumpkin to carve.









Leaves are starting to change colors.

Gathered leaves from the yard in case I want to frame one or two against a background paper.

Recent flower painting


Recent Goodwill find
Metal candy box that someone painted dark green inside and out
On the bottom this imprint:
MANUFACTURED BY
ARTSTYLE CHOCOLATE COMPANY
BOSTON       ST. LOUIS
U.S.A.

November has arrived much to my disbelief. How can a year zoom by so fast?

Also to my disbelief I have a son who is thirty-nine today.




Happy Birthday, Ryan!
Thanks for all the wonderful memories.
Love you always.




1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

I too find some holidays I am lacking in decorating joy. I am afraid this Christmas will be one of them:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...