Thursday, October 12, 2017

Town Squares

Fall days are the perfect time to explore old town squares. Since I was in Covington to renew my car tag, this gave me an opportunity to stop by the square. Decorations of autumn flowers, pumpkins, and scarecrows were everywhere.



My favorite kind of sign!





 banners and huge hanging baskets on every lamppost


This sidewalk has long ago good memories for me.






Lots of scarecrow figures all around the square




Thanks for joining me in Covington, TN.

2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

i remember our trip to Covington. Some of the stores are the same

BitsAndPieces said...

Yes, some are the same,
but there are new ones, too.
Covington tries really hard
to keep the square thriving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...