Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Time Gets Away

A few pictures that I'll explain as I go...



 I opened up a trunk a few weeks ago and rediscovered treasures I had stored.

The small Lane chest with hearts on top was a Mother's Day gift I once ordered and gave to my mother. After some deliberation I made the decision to put it in my booth. As I keep reminding myself, one cannot keep everything from the past.




 Made several cards this week and mailed them yesterday.



For some reason I am drawn to rabbits. The candle box with the rabbit on front belonged to my grandmother Clara Crum. This rabbit candleholder I passed up three different times before giving in. Happy to have it now as one of my newer treasures. One day these things will have other owners. Recycling at its best! I think that's why I like having a booth and enjoy shopping others' booths. Objects get a chance to have new homes.


These rabbits are on a top shelf in my closet. Don't look at the dust!
The figurine on the far right was one I gave to Ryan and Lauren's grandmother Xenia King. She was wonderful to watch and nurture my babies when I returned to work. After her passing that sweet little treasure came back to me.


My collection of globes has dwindled. One vintage lighted globe got broken, and another received too many dents from being dropped. 

 I still like this message from my college collage.
We're All On The Same Ball Of Dirt

It's time for the nations of the world to respect one another and protect this planet that we all share.


I saved some time tonight for blogging. Hope you didn't mind my ramblings.

Time keeps moving. 
It gets away before we can realize all our dreams and plans.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...