Friday, April 21, 2017

Charms

This book (which I finished today) will make you think about charms. My high school charm bracelet will always be special to me, but now I find myself wishing I had another one for my later adult years. In this novel the following charms are featured

  1. half-heart
  2. dragonfly
  3. sewing machine
  4. kite
  5. puzzle piece
  6. loon
  7. ice cream cone
  8. snowflake
  9. shooting star
  10. mustard seed 
  11. tiara
  12. book
 You would have to read the book to know the meaning and significance of these charms. It's an enjoyable story about three generations.

I glanced back inside this notebook to find these two pages.











In an old post I shared my charm bracelet and my mother's. See the label charm bracelet for three past posts.

1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

Love the post. I gave Calie a charm off my bracelet and a charm off of mother's to start her bracelet. She was thrilled.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...