Monday, June 29, 2015

Texas Getaway


Posting a few photos from recent trip to Celina, Texas. Four days away provided relaxation and a new set of memories.

1) Pennee and I returned to the old town square of Celina to do a bit of shopping. I found a round decorative Italian tray at Cherry's. 







2) Lester showed us around on the second floor of the Fusion Academy Plano where he is head of school. The sound studio and art rooms had been completed since our last visit. This place has such creative learning experiences for its students. 









3) The majority of our time was spent
      enjoying the granddaughters.








4) We had a unique dining experience at Babe's in Frisco, Texas. Friendly atmosphere, fantastic food, and entertaining waitresses contributed to a memorable good time.














We had a really good time.  

In my next post I'll share a bargain purchase and tell how Pennee made it possible. I was able to bring home something I've always wanted.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...