Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Quotes and thoughts

Sorrow looks back  
Worry looks around
Faith looks up

I'm not sure who said or wrote those words.  A note stuck in my Bible had those nine words.

The tree stands in our backyard. Sometimes I forget to look up and enjoy its beauty.




Sometimes brief messages stay with me the longest.
I love the following eight words.

"I write to know what my heart thinks."

Someone came up with that beautiful thought. It's one of my favorite quotes.



Loving small frames and quotes the way I do, I decided to put them near my writing desk.




I splurged on this magazine yesterday. It's full of great stories, collectible ideas,  projects, and flea market tips. It has 128 pages. The three pages below may whet your appetite.







Looking up...
  
xo, Sandy




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...