Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Here At Home

Most of the time I am very content to be here at home, surrounded by familiar things. I was able to work my recent purchase of the old pitcher in among dishes in the dining room. This pitcher was like "the needle in a haystack" on last Thursday's antiquing day. After much indecision I made up my mind I wanted it, but by not paying attention to aisle numbers, it took me awhile to find it again.



 handwriting from a friend's letter


books of poetry



cherished objects from friends




special photos from past Christmases




Globes, wooden toys and blocks, and miniature children's books 
and
 pictures of Ryan, Lester, and Lauren

So many great memories are made and kept alive at home.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...