Friday, May 15, 2015

Browse, Shop, and Dine


A friend invited me to a shopping day at this mall in Collierville, Tennessee.
With 365 booths there was a great mix of "antiques, chic and unique."



I got to view lots of art, but most pieces were out of my price range.


I did, however, find a few treasures.

 old white pitcher

a piece of brown pottery to join the others



 a woven picnic basket
I like to use this type of basket to store bundles of letters, cards, or magazines.


a green bottle
My grandfather's name was James Palmer Barnes. 
The color and name appealed to me.


I have a wedding shower to attend on Sunday. 
This decorative tin piece is going to adorn my gift package.

There was no way to see everything in this building with 75,000 sq. ft. But we certainly tried . We took a lunch break in the Italian restaurant on the site and rested our feet before scoping out more booths. 

Since Thursday was the antique mall trip, today was local errands day with business at Walmart, Plantation Antiques, post office, and drugstore. If you're like me, the weekdays fill up fast, and then the week is gone before you know it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...