Friday, May 1, 2015

Goodwill Hunting

For a few dollars I have the best sort of entertainment. It's not for everybody, but I like to treasure hunt at Goodwill stores. I look for items that appeal to me or that I can use in some offbeat way. Of course, one dollar price stickers are always nice and hard to pass up.


votive brass crown made in India

 
small wood box

wood tealight holder from India
 Tealight holders are great for storing little items in my desk drawer.


frame made in Indonesia
with
a vintage look and delicate flower design

Can't you just see two old school photos inside the frame?  

Thought this could display some vintage postcards at Christmastime.

And finally this wooden tulip
 because it's a simple, happy piece that says SPRING.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...