Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here at the House

I don't have anything newsworthy to write about but wanted to say hello and wish you well this week. I've been shuffling pieces around, baking, and making a set of tags for a friend.

I tried the sentiment stand under the cloche and liked it .
The urn has a bird perched on top of the books instead of a deer.

This piece(not sure what you call it)came out of hiding. It had been on a shelf in my husband's closet for months.  


She's been in several different locations around the house. She's  now standing beside the old clock in the living room.

I'm so glad someone gave her up so I could enjoy her.

From top of the piano to the floor...now serving as a doorstop


Wish these chocolate nut wafers could taste like my grandmother's...sadly they don't even come close.  

Hope I haven't bored you with my Tuesday tidbits. Very soon I am going to need an antiquing day for the thrill of browsing and maybe finding a special little something in need of a new home.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Isn't it fun to "shuffle"? Love your tags. This is my week to go antiquing...can't wait. Have fun on your outing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...