Monday, February 6, 2012

Popping In

It was a wonderful weekend. On Saturday friends took us to their son's home in Haywood County. We had a home tour of a two-story historical home built in 1825. Oh, it was simply amazing! Authentic antiques, artifacts, collections...a feast for the eyes! I wanted to snap pictures, but since it was a private home and my first time there, I didn't have the nerve to ask. You'll have to trust me on this.
It was one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen. The couple had lovingly and correctly restored parts of the house and searched for unique pieces to complement the different rooms. Dinner out at a fine restaurant was the perfect ending to the evening. Sunday was church and later an unforgettable Super Bowl game. 


Today I carried items to the booth and happily discovered that five things had sold over the weekend. I also spent time with my mom. She continues to know me, and that is such a blessing.   


 







Hope your week is off to a great start.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you selling items from your booth!! WOO HOO!! Sales are always a nice surprise.
Have a Peaceful Day!
Marilyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...