Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wondering


How are you? I hope I heard you say "Fine." After a few errands in the cold and wind I'm glad to be back home with my book and a cup of coffee. I am in the middle of Jodi Picoult's Change Of Heart. The bookmark holding my place has one of my very favorite quotes. You may remember it 'cause I've shared it before. 


                                                     save time
                                                    
                                                     for books

                                                          and

                                                      laughter

                                                           and

                                                      Saturday

                                                        dreams.  


                                                                       FLAVIA


I'd love to know about your Saturday dreams or plans. Sometimes I wonder if you are there.  

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm fine and smiling now hearing from you...thank you for asking:) I was able to reconnect with a friend today and start some heavy duty stitching for another friend.

May you have a warm and peaceful Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...