Sunday, March 4, 2012

Almost Overlooked


This was my one little find while browsing the other day. The magnet on the back was so strong that I had a tough time taking the silverware piece down to pay for it. I didn't mind the one dollar price at all because I wanted that "R." 



Some silver polish took away the darkened tarnish to reveal a very pretty magnet for my studio board.  


I am feeling blessed because our area escaped the recent storms and tornadoes. I cannot imagine what devastation and loss some parts have experienced.  So thankful to have family and home. Thankful, too, for this blog format that gives us a chance to share some time. 

1 comment:

Joy said...

I've never seen a piece of silverware made into a magnet..pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...