Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Untitled


This is one of those times when I really don't know what to say. My ordinary life doesn't lend itself to thrilling posts. I spend a lot of time at home due to my mother's condition. I miss the freedom of hopping in my car and going someplace on the spur of the moment. Then I think of my mother who used to do so many things on her own and how trapped she must have felt when the privilege of driving was taken from her. Dear me, aging is tough, and Alzheimer's is especially devastating. I can't imagine what it would be like to live for so many years that you experience the loss of spouse, relatives, and lifelong friends. It really is a wonderful thing that we can only see TODAY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for the comment, and encourgement.
I love the pictures of your garden flowere. The dahlia's are beautiful. All we grow around here are drought resistant plants cause it's so dry.
Hope to hear from you again Sandy. Thanks

beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...