Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easy Easter Decorating

Don't you just love the shape of an egg? These are old plastic eggs I once had in a wire basket in a former kitchen...like the simplicity of them in this wooden bowl.

I tried this combination for dining table...kids' painted eggs will finish the display...chose a bird instead of a rabbit...sure grandkids will ask about that.

This jar and ribbon are about twenty plus years old. I would display it on a tall bookcase for an Easter decoration when my son and daughter were small. Lauren informed me that she and Ryan would climb up on the wing chair to take candy from the jar. Now it is a sweet reminder of those long ago days in their first home.

I am fond of this sweet planter...decided to just sit it out on my bathroom counter.


Tomorrow's forecast is warm weather. Yeah! Springtime at last!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...