Monday, February 9, 2009

Springlike Day



Strange to have such a mild day. . .72 degrees. . .in February, but I'm certainly not complaining. It was heavenly! I had to stop by the post office for a money order after bidding on Tracy Porter's book Dreams from Home. . . excited and eager to get my hands on it. Also purchased a few Valentine cards. . . must address them tonight 'cause special day is fast approaching. Once home I walked around outside. Oh, the flowerbeds looked pitiful. Soon I need to take away leaves that have piled up in spots. Thankfully in a few short months there will be lovely blooms. The decorative "stone" with the message was a gift from my mother who has loved gardening most of her adult life. I'm a rather late bloomer to gardening. . .understanding at last its rewarding joys. Hopefully she and I will be able to share another spring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...