Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Changes

Leaves are everywhere. Due to last night's gusty winds, the trees in our yard are almost bare. It's chilly out, and I'm staying in.With a few quiet hours to myself this morning I have begun the process of storing away some objects so I can get ready for those I use at Christmas. I move things a dozen times before I'm satisfied. Today I'm just clearing spaces. Christmas decorating for me starts after Thanksgiving. In the guest bedroom there's a reversible comforter . . . so goodbye soft green and hello to a deep blue with gold accents. Green plates were replaced with blue and white ones. Small changes in the house today, but big seasonal change outdoors. However, whatever the season, try to remember Flavia's words - "Save time for books and laughter and Saturday dreams." Have a peaceful Saturday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...