Monday, August 3, 2020

Turning Another Calendar Page

Amazing how one month glides into another. It doesn't seem possible that we're now into August. 

A former student did the haystack picture. I was introducing the use of India ink.  
 Her work was so original that I saved it and later had it framed.

The tag on the tote bag is to remind me to water plants on those days.
That simple reminder has helped me to keep my patio plants alive.


These art books were part of a Time-Life Library of Art that I purchased years ago. I was excited to get a new volume in the mail each month. My enthusiasm for art made me want this twenty-four volume set of famous artists. 

Discarded books
 
Hearing and thinking about COVID-19 every day is stressful.
Pray there will be an end to this virus in the months ahead. 

I haven't painted in days.
I need to get back into painting to relieve STRESS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...