Tuesday, August 18, 2020

If

 I have magazines I saved because of some of the images. This image shows a desk I covet. Love the green and gold combination. If only it were mine...  




I have been working on some art. Decided to do a mixed media. If I had 
taken art courses years ago, I'd be a better artist. 



Thinking it was a weed when it started growing, I almost yanked it from the green bucket on the patio. So glad I left it alone because I received a pleasant surprise. A bird must have been responsible for this seed planting. If only I could grow a field of sunflowers...


Hoping and praying this coronavirus ordeal will end soon. If only 2020 had not delivered this blow to our daily lives...

I can think of many "if onlys." Today is my dad's birthday. If only he could have lived longer and enjoyed Grandfather years with my children. If I could go back in time I would hug him more and say "I love you" more. 

If only I knew back then what I know now...

How precious are the days of our lives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...