Sunday, August 9, 2020

Treasure Hunting

The fun of thrift shopping is that you never know what you might find. I strolled through different booths, but this one had the best name and great sign to go with it. Saturday lookers were out and about and enjoying the quest. Social distancing and wearing masks were practiced 'cause that's the new normal.


My two finds at Alison's Alcove were a basket and a painting.

Baskets and crocks were among my first collectibles, and I am still drawn to them.
Sturdy baskets are always handy.



For five dollars I couldn't pass up this colorful floral painting of mums.


Goodwill was my second place to look for "treasure" finds.

This trinket or ring box was a lovely find for one dollar. 

Love the ornate details. 


2 comments:

mary Eldred said...

Wow! You had great luck. Wish we could browse together.

BitsAndPieces said...

I wish that, too! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...