Monday, August 24, 2020

Disappearing August

 Since this month is almost gone, I thought I'd better hop on here and make another August post even though things are quiet in my corner of the world.


Reading, painting, and thrifting hunts are my pastimes. The two pottery pieces were recent finds at Outside The Box in Ripley. I was looking for a lamp shade but came away with these instead. Sweet colors and low prices. 


These barn pictures are my husband's favorites. He has them hanging in his office/closet space. He showed me an old black and white photo to help me sketch his grandparents house and barn. I told him I didn't have the ability to capture the way the house and porch looked. Oh well, he liked it anyway. The other barn picture he has always liked and decided to claim it as his own. 





This is my latest little barn.

I have started to sign my paintings because the person I live with is insisting that I do .
He hounds me about this. I would rather sign them on the back.


And  of course, there's a new angel.





This angel has a special meaning.
"Protect the Little One"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...