Sunday, March 22, 2020

Calm

As each day brings more distressing news about the coronavirus, I pray for calm and cautious behavior for myself and others, for those trying to solve this deadly outbreak, for nurses and doctors working tirelessly to ease the suffering, and for world leaders to make wise decisions during this crisis.


This book came into my hands at the right time. It reminded me of another time when people endured hardships and survived.



Adding pages to my art journal helps me pass time in a pleasant way.
My husband would rather I use a dusting rag than a paintbrush. 
I do have time for household cleaning and decluttering, but just haven't been in the mood.





Thinking of you, our country, and world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...