Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Sunny Day

Oh, my goodness, today was so warm and lovely. Taking a walk around the yard I discovered these blooms in one of the flowerbeds.


Mary, do you remember this planting?

I was happy to see this familiar guy.

#hangaheart
Thanks to Erin @cottonstem(her Instagram account) I learned about hanging hearts on windows and doors to honor medical workers for their dedication and service.

To pass time and to relax I have been adding to my art journal.





And then there's one new canvas.





When this coronavirus is gone, we will REJOICE.



Also there's the change I made to the mantel.

 For years my mom saved eight Arthur Singer bird prints. She probably intended to frame them once upon a time. I'm glad to have them, and I like the way they look in these vintage trouser hangers. I believe she would like them, too.















1 comment:

mary Eldred said...

Yes I remember. Mine have bloomed too. You should try to sell your angel prints

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...